- - The students will have to appear for the periodic tests and complete all Assignments/ Presentations given to them for the purpose of internal assessment.
- - Students will be eligible for the Final Examination only if he/she secures minimum 40% marks in the internals.
- - Assignments given to students will have to be submitted within the specified time period.
- - Evaluation of Test/Assignments/Presentations by the faculty for the purpose of Internal Assessment will be final and will be binding on the student.
- - Final Examinations will be conducted at the end of each semester.
- - The exam schedule of Final Examination will be communicated to the students.
- - The grade of pass require marks not less than 40% in each paper and the overall score (Internal + External) should not be less than 50%
- - Overall score will be calculated as follows :
Internal Assessment - 25% External Assessment - 75%
- - If the student fails to clear any of the examination, he or she will be allowed to reappear by paying a fee of Rs. 600/- (Incase of delay in payment, late fee applicable as per University) per semester.
- - The evaluation and marks declared for final examination will be binding on the students.
- - The final examination answer script will not be shown to the students under any circumstance.
Award of Degree / Diploma Certificates
- - The Degree/Diploma/Certificate will be awarded to the student only if he/she has acquired a pass grade in all the semester-end examinations within the maximum duration of the course.
- - In case the student does not clear all the semester-end examinations in the maximum time as mentioned in the course details, he/she will not be awarded any Degree/Diploma Certificate. In such case no refund of fee will be given.
- - In the event, a student is not in a position to continue the course that he sought admission to, the student will not be awarded Degree/ Diploma/Certificate. In such case no refund of fee will be given.
- - Detail Mark Card (DMC) shall be issued only to the student passing all the subjects of the semester examination.
- - The Original Degree is processed after the successful completion of course, by paying Rs.1000/- along with attested copy of all DMC and eligibility certificates.
- - Provisional admission student should submit all eligibility certificates immediately after attending the Ist Semester university examination.
- - Students are required to observe decorum while attending the course.
- - Students found violating the rules may be disallowed to continue and his/her admission can be cancelled without any claim of the fee paid.
- - Students coming late than the scheduled time will not be allowed to the classes for the day and will be marked as absent.